A Message to our Valued Clients and Construction Partners,
Face-to-face relationships have always been at the heart of how we do business. We realize that we are faced with a ‘new normal’ for the foreseeable, yet, unknown future as our Country and Communities are going through this unprecedented challenge of battling COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Agile, Collaborative and Committed are a few of our core values of IMPACT Strategies. Over the last few years, we have developed systems and adopted technology that allow for an agile response and our continued service to you. We have taken the following steps to help minimize, to our best efforts, the impact on our clients, employees, and the communities where we operate:
- Educating our field and office workforce on the symptoms of COVID-19 and the CDC’s best practices for prevention at both work and home.
- Our Superintendents have conducted safety stand-downs to discuss the signs and symptoms of the coronavirus and the appropriate procedures should anyone suspect they have been exposed to or contracted the virus.
- Placing a restricting non-essential work-related domestic travel through April, while also strongly discouraging personal travel.
- Our office employees are being encouraged to work remotely where possible.
- All employees are encouraged to report sickness to management and will receive full support for following the CDC recommendations for potential exposure or positive test results of COVID-19.
- We will do everything possible to meet deliverable deadlines/schedules during these challenging times.
As we all realize, this is an evolving situation. We will continue to keep the pulse as new information comes forward and will be reevaluating these policies as the health and safety of our employees and community remains our top priority.
IMPACT Strategies is committed to continuing to support our pre-construction and construction services not only through continued onsite performance but also as a resource for our communities and, in particular, our Healthcare Partners. Please let us know how we can assist you in this time of need.