IMPACT Strategies, Inc. is expanding its team to include an experienced Staff Accountant. Headquartered in Fairview Heights, Illinois, IMPACT has earned recognition as a premier commercial builder by establishing lasting customer relationships based on trust, accountability, and exceptional value.
The Staff Accountant will have responsibilities in multiple aspects of accounting, General Ledger, Job Cost, Billing/AR, and Payroll. The Staff Accountant reports to and seeks direction from the Controller.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations
- New Project setup
- job cost entries
- project billing and cash receipts
- Project contract/change order processing
- Weekly field payroll, including payroll taxes
- Project certified payroll reporting
- Monthly union reporting
- Monthly sales tax reporting
- Assist Controller with projects as needed
IMPACT offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, generous company benefits including health insurance, 401(k) retirement program with company match, discounted gym membership, and much more. Our work environment is fast-paced and fun, with opportunities for growth and advancement.
IMPACT Strategies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fairview Heights, IL
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience in commercial construction accounting
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Strong sense of accountability