IMPACT Strategies, Inc. is a premier provider of commercial, client-focused construction management, design/build and general contracting services. We are seeking a full-time Office Administrator with outstanding people skills and a winning attitude to fill a newly created position. Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all tasks and record-keeping related to company vehicles, trailers, office equipment, cellphones, jobsite cameras and more.
- Coordinate all maintenance tasks related to office, building and grounds.
- Manage door security and employee key fobs.
- Manage Mitel phone system.
- Manage front desk including answer phone, greet and assist visitors, mail processing and distribution and create overnight shipments.
- Schedule conference room, conference calls and web conferences.
- Manage supply procurement.
- Manage maintenance for shared contact database.
We offer a competitive salary, 401(k) plan with company match, Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, gym membership subsidy, Employee Assistance program, summer hours and service award loyalty program.
IMPACT Strategies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual based on gender, race, color, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Apply online at Indeed.com
Fairview Heights, IL
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of office management or administrative experience at the executive level.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, with excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Professional appearance and friendly, outgoing personality.