Office Administrator/Project Assistant
IMPACT Strategies, Inc., is expanding its team and seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Office Administrator. Headquartered in Fairview Heights, IL, IMPACT has earned recognition as a premier commercial builder by establishing lasting customer relationships based on trust, accountability and exceptional value.
The Office Administrator will support the IMPACT team in a variety of ways including front desk reception, office management, supply procurement, phone system, incoming & outgoing mail as well as provide general administrative support. This person must be driven, a self-starter and able to multi-task a high volume of responsibilities while maintaining a keen attention to detail as well as possess the ability to effectively communicate with others.
Position Description & Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating an outstanding first impression of IMPACT through the front desk reception and/or via telephone
- Daily office tasks including but not limited to check pick-up, mail processing & distribution, shipments, courier services, manage phone system, assist visitors
- Manage budget and inventory of office and janitorial supplies
- Office equipment/appliance maintenance and service requests
- Office storage/organization
- Maintain shared office areas including requesting service and replacing items as needed
- Coordinate with office cleaning company
- Manage outlook contact database
- Maintain company key index, key fobs, and door lock system
- Approve/code office related invoices
- Provide daily administrative support to the entire team
- Coordinate meetings and conference room schedule
- Manage progress photos and daily reports
- Track all subcontract documents in timberline, follow-up with subcontractors
- Plotter printing, copying, scanning & filing
IMPACT offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, generous company benefits including health insurance, 401(k) retirement program with company match, discounted gym membership, and much more. Our work environment is fast-paced and fun, with opportunities for growth and advancement.
IMPACT Strategies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as strictly confidential.
View this listing on Indeed
Fairview Heights, IL
- High School diploma + 60 college credit hours required
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative support/receptionist role
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, quick learner
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Reliable, dedicated and ability to handle confidential information